A world without suicide.
Suicide Prevention Australia delivers leadership for the meaningful reduction of suicide in Australia.
Our work is guided by the following principles:
- Adhering to the highest ethical standards, including to ‘do no harm’
- Acting with integrity and transparency in all our relationships
- Valuing people, diversity and inclusivity
- Respecting the different perspectives regarding suicide
- Collaborating and partnering with those working in suicide and self harm prevention
- Maintaining a culture of openness to consider new ideas
- Continuing improvement in quality management and organisational systems